Quad wrote:
> The initial post asked about any experience with that tool in a
> slimdevices setup. That's what I answered to by giving some details in
> which context my experience took place. What's wrong with that?
>
> But of course fair reactions were beyond hope. :-)
Nothing's "wrong" with that, just not particularly germane when it's
obvious from subsequent posts that Deaf Cat was talking about using
Audiophile Optimizer to tweak a server computer that is streaming to
physical Squeezeboxes (SB2 and a Touch). I suppose you should get credit
for presenting the very different use case of laptop as network player,
a case in which the AO software could actually make a conceivable
difference.