JJZolx wrote:
> Most audiophiles think ABX testing is worthless. Why would they want to
> ABX these samples? It's like telling an atheist to try praying to some
> god or another and seeing if they get any results.
I already had one person that was convinced it is easy to spot a
difference and on the first sample he already got pretty confused :)

JJZolx wrote:
> I'm also not sure what exactly the point would be of encoding them both
> at 24/96 when many people think that the 96 kHz encoding itself is
> detrimental to sound quality. That includes many audiophiles who prefer
> 44.1 kHz.
First comes bit-depth, on judgement day comes samplerate and then we
rule the world!!

JJZolx wrote:
> Good luck with this test. I imagine you'll get quite a few people who
> are already convinced that hi-res audio is a scam and will come back and
> confirm to you there's absolutely no difference.
Did you enter your results to the survey?

Transporter (modded) -> RG142 -> Avantgarde Acoustic based 500VA
monoblocks -> Sommer SPK240 -> self-made speakers