andy_c wrote:
> Awesome article.  "Fruitloopery" indeed, LOL!
>
> Edit:  Check out the "'_Quantum_Fruitloopery_'
> (http://quantumfruitloopery.com/)" page.

The Quantum Fruitloopery page looks promising but alas it appears to be
sorely in need of additional content. I'm making a quantum leap and
guessing that the page's owner is not familiar with high end audio since
if he/she was then the page/site would be bursting with content.

Now if I could only locate my quantum flux capacitor which become
misplaced due a quantum space-time discontinuity brought on by the
recent nova eclipse in the Omega galaxy. It's really quite a shame since
the quantum flux capacitor clearly showed just how much the sound of any
streamed audio is improved when the molecules in the room's air are
properly aligned using the quantum air filtration/molecule alignment
generator. Oh well I guess people will just have to take my word for the
vast improvements this amazing breakthrough device produces. Remember
that my word is which is based on extensive quantum listening tests.

Living Rm: Transporter-SimAudio pre/power amps-Vandersteen 3A Sign. &
sub
Home Theater: Touch-Marantz HTR-Energy Veritas 2.1 & Linn sub
Computer Rm: Touch-Headroom Desktop w/DAC-Aragon amp-Energy Veritas 2.1
& Energy sub
Bedroom: Touch-HR Desktop w/DAC-Audio Refinement amp-Energy Veritas 2.0
Guest Rm: Duet-Sony soundbar
Garage: SB3-JVC compact system
Controls: iPeng; SB Controller; Moose & Muso
Server: SBS on dedicated windows 7 computer w/2 Drobos