JackOfAll wrote:
> Flippin' heck! What is wrong with these people? ;)

There's nothing wrong with them. All they are doing is working one of
the necessary steps of FUD (fear, uncertainty and doubt) since once one
establishes FUD then one can sell something that removes the FUD. So
while I don't know what it is that Cookie is selling, I'm pretty sure
that Cookie is in the business of selling because the quote: "We tested
the customer experience by emailing the audio." contains the word
"customer".

So the questions you should be asking when you encounter one of these
crazy claims are 1) what are they selling and 2) is my wallet safely
locked away.

Sure for most of us audio is a hobby but for lots of other people,
especially people making crazy claims, audio is a BUSINESS.

Living Rm: Transporter-SimAudio pre/power amps-Vandersteen 3A Sign. &
sub
Home Theater: Touch-Marantz HTR-Energy Veritas 2.1 & Linn sub
Computer Rm: Touch-Headroom Desktop w/DAC-Aragon amp-Energy Veritas 2.1
& Energy sub
Bedroom: Touch-HR Desktop w/DAC-Audio Refinement amp-Energy Veritas 2.0
Guest Rm: Duet-Sony soundbar
Garage: SB3-JVC compact system
Controls: iPeng; SB Controller; Moose & Muso
Server: SBS on dedicated windows 7 computer w/2 Drobos