Mnyb wrote:
> There is the wonderfull audiodiffmaker program for this :) compare
> >120dB zeros with for examle trying to hear anything attenuated -120dB
> at your listening position good luck with that , or listen to the
> residue signal itself !
>
> .Afaik the arguments about test tones falls a bit short if you also
> measure iIM with at least two tones , then you covered all bases as i
> believe fourier was quite rigth any complex tone is composed of several
> sine components

Yes, audiodiffmaker is great. I played around with it a couple of years
ago. It cured a lot.

And yes, Fourier was definitely right. Can't be more right than right.
(I recall proving this as an exercise at school, a long time ago. Now, I
wouldn't know where to start.)

Best Regards,
Gandhi

not often enough well recorded and mastered cds *|* dbpoweramp with
accuraterip *|* flac *|* fanless asrock z77e-itx intel i5-3570t *|*
ubuntu 12.04.1 lts 32-bit *|* lms 7.8.0 *|* brutefirdrc 3.0 (rewv5) *|*
transporter (balanced out) *|* thule ia252b *|* audio physic scorpio *|*
no fancy cables. *+* also some booms. *+* harmony 525s for them all,
including waking the server from s3.