Just got the offer today. $1499 list, on sale for $1049. Unfortunately,
no Touch or UE Radios.

I dunno. Worth maybe $499 new? The Touch is obviously preferred, but is
unavailable new. And the Transporter can act as a digital pre-amp/Dac
also, maybe a bit dated, but fully functional.

$1049. Logitech has balls. After what they did with SD, I will never buy
another Logitech product. Although I hope the ones I currently own last
forever...

Living room: Transporter > [Bryston BP25MC to fix] M&K active monitors +
subwoofer. Sota Nova tt also.
Bedroom: Boom + Polk SW10 subwoofer
Radios in bathroom, bedroom, sunroom.
Garage: Touch > oldish Denon receiver > Mordaunt-Short speakers
Office: SqueezePlay + Sony laptop headphone out (sorry) > Audio Alchemy
DLC Pre > AA OM150 amp > old M&K sat/sub system
Phone: Squeeze Commander + Player apps + HTC Incredible 2 > various
IEMs
Music: 1250 CDs ripped + ~1300 LPs + 80 concert DVDs