Well, hopefully not quite so bad as that.

I'd been away for a while, and went to use the TP for the first time
yesterday in a couple of weeks.  I started some music, which showed as
playing on my Controller, but no sound was coming out of the speakers.
It also showed as playing on the TP (current title displayed, time
counting down), but the "dials" weren't showing any action.  It was like
the stream was coming in but the preamp wasn't getting the post-DAC
signal.

I haven't had the opportunity to fiddle yet, but anyone have any
suggestions?

And just to be clear, the network is fine, and other SB devices play
normally.  The receiver that is fed by the TP works fine for other
sources (tuner, CD, etc).

LMS on a dedicated music server (FitPC3)
Transporter (ethernet) - main music listening, Onkyo receiver, Paradigm
speakers
Duet (wifi) - home theatre 5.1, Sony receiver, Energy speakers
Boom 1 (wifi) - workspace
Boom 2 (wifi) - various (deck, garage, etc.)
Radio (wifi) - home office
Touch x 2 - awaiting deployment
UE Radio - awaiting deployment
Control - 2 Controllers (main listening, home theatre, all others),
Squeeze Remote (on Surface Pro 2), Music2Touch (BB Playbook)