Wombat wrote:
> Also Pono realized dsd is a growing market
> http://www.audiostream.com/content/pono-play-dsd
> Wonder if they stop selling PCM then of the ones available as dsd
> because they want only the best!

I don't know if DSD is a growing market, Wombat. i actually know of
nobody in my audiophile circle locally who has even bothered to download
DSD. Most know about HDTracks and the like but the folks in their 50+
age groups seem to be mainly LP and CDs. Also, seems like there was
little DSD news at CES this year.

Anyone know if Sony is even pushing DSD? I keep seeing these
Bennett/Lady Gaga Sony ads... Ghastly! I can't see that album being a
good ambassador for high-resolution.

Archimago's Musings: (archimago.blogspot.com) A 'more objective'
audiophile blog.