Hi Scott,

Just read the KEF speaker blurb and it seems there are two input
options, 3.5mm analogue (that's the radio taken care of), USB-limited to
24/96.

So, assuming you like the sound of the Speakers (is it possible to try a
pair at home first?) you should be good to go with the Radio/s.

Another option would be a raspberry pi (piCorePlayer OS) with either; a
DAC board of choice or, a USB output to connect to the speakers.

With the latter there is the question of whether the USB chip used by
the speaker is compatible with the pi kernel.

I have used a pi/piCorePlayer/iQaudio DAC direct into Mackie Active
speakers with excellent results, plenty of apps and things to control
selection and volume.

As stated before the speakers will make the most difference and I think
that care taken in their selection will may the most dividend.

I  wish you success with your choice

atb

Ronnie