Ralph: Indeed the high resolution audio stuff has become heated of late.
But in this activity and interest, hopefully reasonably rational
discussion can take place so as to at least "nudge" towards change that
could be beneficial.

Plus there's *no way* I can honestly let Michael Fremer and Lavorgna
drag up the ghost of the Oohashi paper after a decade and a half or just
declare the Meyer-Moran stuff "debunked" like this as if they know what
they're talking about!

At least I've said my peace for what it's worth on Pono, HRA, and the
importance of the mastering. Time to take a break from the "musings",
enjoy some music and maybe measure my room response or something over
the next few weeks :-).

Archimago's Musings: (archimago.blogspot.com) A 'more objective'
audiophile blog.