Hi All,

Just a quick update to let you know how my home audio system is
progressing. I just added a more robust set of speakers (3 pairs
actually) to my home system.  After much thought, investigation, and a
bit of cost compromise, I chose to go with 3 pairs of JBL LSR305 Powered
Studio Monitors sitting on Maple DR Pro Studio Monitor Stands for the
three main areas of the house.  I am very pleased with the way they
sound and for the price I think they turned out great. I am getting
closer to that traditional stereo sound while maintaining the capability
and flexibility of an LMS system .

I'm liking it.

So as it stands now, this is my home music system.

An older Dell PowerEdge Server running Windows 8.1 Pro, a 2.53 GHz
Celeron, and 2.00 GB of ram.
A Netgear R7000 with the 2.4 GHz band dedicated to the home system.
14 Squeezebox Radios
(7) standalones (2 of them setup as stereo pairs)
(4) of them connected to 4 Sunfire DS-8 Self Powered Subwoofers
(3) of them connected to 3 pairs of JBL LSR305 Powered Studio Monitors
sitting on Maple DR Pro Studio Monitor Stands.
A Nexus 7 2013 on a dock running "Squeeze Ctrl"
40,000 tracks, 3000 Albums Currently 40 to 75 VBR WMA.

Next up - and I'm not sure in what order:

An additional 9 or 10 inch Android tablet running "Squeeze Ctrl".
A newer, more powerful music server.
Converting my WMA Lossless library to FLAC for use with the LMS
library.

Well that's it for now. Thanks again to everyone for their GREAT
suggestions (They really helped me work through my choices).

Scott