Archimago wrote:
> Yup. We got >100 dispensaries here in Vancouver, Canada even though
> federally not "exactly" legal...
>
> Cross to Washington State, and feel free to enjoy the recreational
> buds...
>
> Not sure how well it treats hearing acuity though :-).

I guess we'll just have to ask Arny to design an ABX test for effects of
recreational marijuana on hearing acuity. I bet that we will have no
shortage of volunteers willing to put up with the annoyances of ABX
testing. And of course there will be those who claim the tests will not
be valid since people smoking marijuana often have issues with short
term memory, as in "Wow that sounds great but was that A or B? And
really man what's the big deal, they both sound awesome!"

Living Rm: Transporter-SimAudio pre/power amps-Vandersteen 3A Sign. &
sub
Home Theater: Touch-Marantz HTR-Energy Veritas 2.1 & Linn sub
Computer Rm: Touch-Headroom Desktop w/DAC-Aragon amp-Energy Veritas 2.1
& Energy sub
Bedroom: Touch-HR Desktop w/DAC-Audio Refinement amp-Energy Veritas 2.0
Guest Rm: Duet-Sony soundbar
Garage: SB3-JVC compact system
Controls: iPeng; SB Controller; Moose & Muso
Server: SBS on dedicated windows 7 computer w/2 Drobos