Julf wrote:
> I am asking you to verify 1) that the things you are hearing correspond
> to objective differences, and 2) if so, what kind of differences.

That's cool, plan on doing more videos on some things related to this,
I'll be keeping certain pieces around as reference etc, as I learn more
I'll compare.

What's the soundcard/software you use?

CiAudio VDC-SB - raspberry pi b+ hifiberry digi+ (BNC added, removed
TOSlink) piCorePlayer (play song from RAM) - trumps sb touch sound
quality
--> Use as spare/reference: Touch (EDO / screen off plugin, removed
analog coupling caps, removed toslink, added output transformer & bnc
jack )
PSAUDIO TRIO C100 - DLIII (Cullen full upg AMP/DAC) - Energy Veritas
w/Custom X-overs - 2x Martin Logan Descent i - Dectet - Cardas Clear
Audio/Power