Julf wrote:
> Indeed, if you can have it for free. But seems that in your case it is
> not entirely free - you pay for it in some inconvenience and
> limitations.
Hi Julf,
True.

I attack everything in terms of technical improvement and try not to
philosophise about the audibility of each part - I just hope the
cumulative effect will shake out. Put another way, avoid "analysis
paralysis". This approach has paid dividends in the last couple of
years.

It would be nice if the convert.conf got re-tokenized on every volume
change (this isn't impossible to do but I wouldn't be surprised if it
would involve many more changes, as I said I'm busy).
Darren

Check it, add to it! http://www.dr.loudness-war.info/

SB Touch