Let me begin by saying I've not heard these Phantom speakers...

The speakers are clearly tiny. Unless someone has changed the laws of
physics, real bass at realistic levels requires that large volumes of
air be moved. The tiny drivers in the Phantom are clearly incapable of
moving sufficient air, even at exteme levels of excursion. So how can
the Phantom possibly achieve decent bass? The only solution that occurs
to me is that they use DSP to generate harmonics and rely on the brain's
tendency to fill in the missing fundamental. Which would basically mean
they are deliberately adding harmonic distortion, which seems at odds
with their "no distortion" claim. One might think of it as "cheating",
but I suppose if it works, then fair enough.

Transporter -> ATC SCM100A