I'm sorry, I don't understand what the question is? Do you want to
control the Transporter or your phone (remotely)?
I don't think you can remotely control Deezer's App but controlling
Deezer on the Transporter through iPeng should work, if you run your own
server (and only then) you could also play Deezer on the iPhone through
iPeng's playback feature. That would then be remotely controllable as
well.

---
learn more about iPeng, the iPhone and iPad remote for the Squeezebox
and
Logitech UE Smart Radio as well as iPeng Party, the free Party-App,
at penguinlovesmusic.com
*New: iPeng 9, the Universal App for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch*