liffy99 wrote:
> Is it posible to rip DVD Audio discs ?
> What is the file format (when I explore a disk I caanot identify which
> are audio tracks - it may be the ones showing with a file type of AOB).
>
> If I can, will I be able to straem them via a Squeezebox that supports
> 24/96 data rates ?
>
> Thanks

Have all of you heard of "DVD Ripper Speedy"? I used it to extract
videos from DVDs, and then with the help of another free program named
"Free HD Video Converter Factory" to extract audio from videos. Also,
you can change the formats of your video and audio by check out the
setting button. Besides, it also allows you to download movies form
YouTube. I have used it to' download Christian songs'
(http://www.videoconverterfactory.com/tips/christian-music-download.html)
because of the profound meaning hidden in these beautiful lyrics and as
the Christmas season is coming, I also 'free download Christmas videos'
(http://www.videoconverterfactory.com/tips/christmas-videos-download.html)
with its help.