edwardthern wrote:
> Not picking on anyone in particular but I see a bit of hypocrisy going
> on.....

We're only human...

edwardthern wrote:
> Audiophiles claim X,Y,Z and non-Audiophiles call them out on it in Lynch
> mob fashion. Although the non-Audiophiles have their own VooDoo magic
> stuff they believe in and think nothing of it...

...and we're all "audiophiles".  Some of us draw a line at the
"pseudo-sciency" stuff and others don't.  If you've happy with your
decisions, what does it matter?

Mnyb wrote:
> 24/48 is not really a limitation it's still better than almost all
> recordings ever done...
Agreed, but when I see mention of a "high end... Discrete R2R ladder
DAC" I feel that 48kHz is not going to be enough for that person and
this "limitation" might be relevant.