Mnyb wrote:
> Valid for what ? Not if you want to determine of there realy is a
> difference in reality or if only you perceive that there is one.
>
> Measuring is great its a shortcut if you can do them .
>
> But double blind level matched listening test would also do very well in
> many cases.
> And are actually really good for a complex issues where there are a
> unknowns .
> You are still using your own perceptions and subjective impressions .
> But with almost all bias removed .

Well for this I did not do a DBT, but I did do a DBT to compare
Squeezelite and MPD. I posted a thread on that....

Because someone could not make a valid argument to explain how I heard a
difference they claimed it was due to variability in the components in
identical Dacs...even variability in the solder inside...what nonsense.