edwardthern wrote:
> I don't care what you think, myself and lots of other people love good
> gear and can appreciate differences in sound of quality cables.
>
> If it pisses you off that you can't hear don't blame us...

Not pissed off, just wondering, as you seem to tick a lot of boxes:

"In Internet slang, a troll is a person who sows discord on the Internet
by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory,
extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a
newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking
readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal,
on-topic discussion, often for the troll's amusement."

It might well be that you aren't a troll as such, just someone with very
strong beliefs that you feel the need to promote.

"To try to judge the real from the false will always be hard. In this
fast-growing art of 'high fidelity' the quackery will bear a solid gilt
edge that will fool many people" - Paul W Klipsch, 1953