edwardthern wrote:
> Sorry I don't have several switches.
>
> I take it you've already done this..... What did you hear?

I don't hear differences in ethernet cables on my system, that's why i
asked you. I am trying to isolate the conditions under which you hear
these differences. I can't recall, but I do believe there are
differences in how they spec'd the grounding requirements in the various
CAT cables. I suspect you have a faulty P/S in one of your components
which may make it more susceptible to noise which is explaining  why you
hear things differently.

2 CHAN. SYSTEM
SB3->Benchmark DAC-1-> Bryston(BP-25,3B)->PMC TB2
HOME THEATER SYSTEM
SB2-> Bryston(SP1,4B,4B,2B,2B)-> PSB Stratus Goldi
BASEMENT SYSTEM
Duet-> Parasound Preamp (carver M1.0t) ->Klipsch La Scala's
BEDROOM SYSTEM
SB2-> Sony BoomBox
REAR DECK/PATIO
Duet-> Yamaha Reciever-> PSB Mini's,