mlsstl wrote:

> You seem unable to understand that your perception does not constitute a
> scientific fact in and of itself. l.

No IDIOT, I never said my perception = a scientific FACT.

I said my perception is my perception PERIOD.

I said repeatedly that science can not prove my perception yet it is
real to me....

Dark Energy.Matter can not be measured either, only we can measure
directly a very small % of reality....good thing scientist are not
idiots too, otherwise they might say "Hey we can't measure the 80% +/-
of whats missing so lets just say it does not exist"

You fools think you are so smart...but you are really far more stupid in
a basic common sense level than a child.