Jeff07971 wrote:
> The flat top of a square wave is in effect a "DC" it cannot be flat if
> you cannot pass "DC"

False claim.   The commonly-seen tilt of a square wave's top  is due to
phase shift. When you avoid having significant amounts of that phase
shift, perhaps by using a relatively high fundamental frequency, the
wave top is flat.

BTW, I can also confirm the post that says that the statement:

"...the FFT of a square wave would require sines of 1/∞ -∞
Hz"

is false.  All you need is sines going down to the fundamental.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Square_wave

May I suggest that you brush up on these topics before you further
damage your credibility around here?  ;-)