Good work as usual :)

The combined impact of all your very good writing , is a signifikant
countermeasure to all the mysticism out there .
Most of your articles  are good by themself . The combination of all of
it is even greater .

It's the same power as the mysticists use . There are decades of TAS and
sterephile countless CA articles etc.
For the newbie or the non engineer person it all have the look and feel
of deep knowledge and insights.
But it's not . A bit sad many of these started as well intended efforts
for the enthusiast.

It's cool that someone writes accessible for everyone about audio in a
real way.
Sean Olive has done some nice blogs to ( some obvious brand bias there ,
but not pseudoscience).
And others I've read over the years .

Most of the real knowledge is often in dry reasearch papers .
Like our knowledge of human threshold for hearing limititations
distortion and such .
I simple can't find a good accessible laymans article about it . Science
was done with it decades ago and our organism has not evolved
significantly so it's stilll valid knowledge .

But no audio magazine revisits these topics as they should do imo .
There is always a new generation .
Writing about basics is necessary.

I don't think it's common that people entreanched in this magical
thinking change . But a good article such as this may stop some new
people getting recruited into to this trap .

sub.
Bedroom/Office: Boom
Kitchen: Touch + powered Fostex PM0.4
Misc use: Radio (with battery)
iPad1 with iPengHD & SqueezePad
(spares Touch, SB3, reciever ,controller )