Indeed Wombat, thanks for the links and the laughs... I still have my
black Pono sitting on my shelf for the memories.

I don't know if this is a victory whether Pono or Highresaudio not
selling MQA for objectivists per se. I hope it is a victory for
consumers being educated about bullshit and voting with their wallets.
That's how capitalism should work. If the Emperor has no clothes, he
should be called out on it. Apparently Neil was surfing with his shorts
down as the tide went out :eek:.

Anyone know if Neil has made any official statement BtW?

Archimago's Musings: (archimago.blogspot.com) A 'more objective'
audiophile blog.