my first clue about his status was his remark about the Hi Rez files not
sounding Audiophile quality.  How many years have this board and many
others had this debate on audiophile quality, when we all know or should
know it all starts at the master recording. Just because a file is in
FLAC of some other Hi Rez format does not mean it automatically can pass
as audiophile.  That just my 2 cents

1st Touch in main HT rig hardwired to router connected

2nd Touch Wirelessly connected (Master Bedroom)

3rd Touch Wirelessly connected (bedroom)

4th Touch wirelessly connected (bedroom)

5th Touch 2 Wirelessly connected (livingroom)

6th Touch 4 Wirelessly connected (downstairs bedroom)

Server (In garage)
running on Duo Core P4 3.0 GHz 4 gig ram
Windows 7 64 bit
350 Xternal gigHD
1TB backup
Verizon Fios wireless router w/HG antana