bpa wrote:

> From past experience with an office and air-conditioning.  Even though
> temp was automated - it seems depending on how it looked outside (sunny,
> rainy, windy) - occupants "felt" hot/cold and complained.  Solution -
> put in a control the occupants could twiddle but in reality temp was
> still automated but occupants felt empowered and except then complaints
> were about other people putting temp up/down.
It depends what you mean by automated control. Does this include
reacting to outside peak temperature - I guess this would need hooking
into forecasts?

One of my complaints about many offices is that they are too cold on hot
days and too hot on cold days. I know seasonal adjustments are made but
that seems too simplistic and the temperature difference not enough. It
think it's down to people, understandably, wearing warmer clothes on hot
days and lighter clothes on hot days.

Check it, add to it! http://www.dr.loudness-war.info/

SB Touch