I used to use Spotify Premium but haven't done so for some years.

What I found back then was that not all the albums were streamed at
320kbps even on a premium subscription. There was no way of telling from
the Spotify interface what the bitrate was and only folk who happen to
run a bandwidth utility on their computer would ever know (assuming they
were listening via a computer). Having said that, Spotify were making
inroads in increasing the percentage of their catalogue  available at
320kbps - so I have no idea what the situation is now.

I mainly listen to classical music and Spotify has volume normalization
on by default (though it can be switched off in the settings). This had
a really dreadful effect on classical music, even though normalization
is widely used for other genres.

Touch, Meridian G92, Meridian G55, PMC OB1i speakers, HP Proliant
Microserver/Ubuntu, PC/Windows 7, iPad 4, iPeng, Squeezepad.