Mnyb wrote:
> https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1856656547/music-and-audio-a-user-guide-to-better-sound/posts/2013309
>
> Mark Waldrep is apearently preparing a book ebook blueray thing about
> audio .
> It could be an interesting read in its entirety.
>
> Here are the excerpts about MQA facts as a teaser .
>
> We all know this but here it, is as a comprehensive listing .
>
> Personally i’m  more interested in the rest of the book :) and I think
> we should be . Mark is very knowledgeable.
>
> And yes I used MQA in post as a shameless teaser as it is hot topic for
> some.

Hi Mnyb!

I ordered a copy of Mark Waldrep's book & download files quite a while
back following a recommendation on this forum & have been waiting
patiently for them.

It certainly looks like it's going to be worth the wait - he certainly
shoots straight from the hip in the quoted extracts!  :D

However, I am saddened to hear of the health issues that his family are
currently experiencing. Life is very cruel at times...

Dave  :cool: