golddustpeak wrote:
> I am getting the dropouts on my server as well as internet radio.
>
> BTW I replaced the power supply around Feb. 0f 2017 with the suggested
> unit as in the link posted above.
>
> I just downloaded a WiFi analyzer and ran it for about 10 minutes and
> saw no dropouts.
>
> I'll next run the transporter and the analyzer at the same time.

This suggests it is something with the Transporter itself or the
internal part of your network (and not the external internet connection
itself).  Any way to temporarily connect transporter using ethernet to
determine whether the WIFI is the issue?

*Home:* VBA 4TB (2.4)>LMS 7.9.1>Transporter, Touch, Boom, Radio
(ethernet)
*Cottage:* VBA 3TB (2.4)>LMS 7.9.1>Touch> Benchmark DAC I, Boom, Radio
w/Battery (ethernet except Radio)
*Office:* Win8(64) > LMS 7.9.1>Squeezelite
*Wilderness: *PiCorePlayer 4.0 on rPi 3B+, hifiberry Dac+Pro, 4TB USB
(LMS & Squeezelite)
*Controllers:* iPhone6 & iPadAir2 (iPeng & Squeezepad), CONTROLLER, or
SqueezePlay 7.8 on Win10(64) laptop
*Files:* ripping: dbpoweramp > FLAC; post-rip: mp3tag, PerfectTunes;
Streaming: Spotify