If you are using either as a digital head end, the TP is a bit better in
that role than the Touch.  But both are very good.

The TP is a superior implementation than the Touch going through to the
output stage.  So in some respects, the Touch is more responsive to an
outboard DAC than a TP is.

But I run both models into more upscale DACs, as even the output stage
of the TP is nothing all that spectacular in comparative terms.

So it may ultimately depend on the caliber of your contemplated outboard
DAC as to which SB is a better fit for you.

For instance, a TP on a $250-500 DAC is likely a downgrade.  But the TP
soars to another level with a $4,000 one.

And as I just mentioned in another thread, a Touch can be elevated into
a budget-priced killer streamer when paired to something like an old CAL
Alpha.

YMMV.