Inguz should work for both iPlayer and Spotty. I've tested both on my
system with the installation files, etc in this thread:
https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?109921-Inguz-EQ-DRC

Inguz will generate a separate entry for each player in the Filetypes
(this is to cater for the different sampling rate capacities of
players). So that explains the multiple entries in your Filetypes screen
grab - but it also raises the question: do you really have around 18
players? It seems a hell of a lot.

I'll get back to this later but have to run now.

Do confirm whether or not there are 18 players.

Allo Digione Signature (+LiFePo Batteries), Touch, Metrum Jade, Bryston
B4 SST2, PMC OB1i speakers, HP Proliant Microserver/Ubuntu, PC/Windows
7, iPad 4, iPeng, Squeezepad.