stosoorok wrote:
> I'm currently using LMS on Debian virtual machine, which runs on proxmox
> server with many other VM's. I have mounted music folder from Synology
> NAS. So i'm thinking, could there be any SQ benefit to run LMS on Pi4 or
> x86 machine with SSD storage? Options:
> 1. LMS on Debian virtual macine with mounted NAS folder
> 2. LMS on Debian virtual machine with mounted Proxmox Raid SSD's
> 3. LMS on Debian x86 macine with SSD storage
> 4. LMS on pi4/Raspbian with USB3 SSD
> 5. LMS on piCorePlayer with USB3 SSD
> 6. Or something else even better?

If you you go with SSD solution I know guy who can format your storage
to custom audiophile grade file system. It significantly improves SQ but
if you can't hear difference he also offers special grade cotton buds
and ear wax candles. It ain't cheap but works great, especially when you
close your eyes.

3x Squeezebox Touch, 4x Squeezebox Radio, Squeezelite (RPi 3B with
HiFiBerry DAC+Pro on OSMC), Material Skin Apk, Squeeze Commander,
Logitech Media Server Version: 8.2.0 with Material Skin (Docker in
DS218+)