slartibartfast wrote:
> Another thread piqued my interest in Moode Audio for the Raspberry Pi.
> Since I had a spare micro SD card I thought I would try it out. Now I
> have a problem. I have a sneaking suspicion that MPD in Moode sounds
> better than Squeezelite. I have no idea how this could be true and I
> don't want it to be true. Has anyone else compared them? I hoped
> @Archimago might have tested both but it appears not.
>
> Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

It might sound “better” in a sense that better can mean a lot of
different things to different people :). A bit of signal processing and
some equalization or even non linear transformation…

LMS 8.2 on Odroid-C4 - *SqueezeAMP!*, 5xRadio, 5xBoom, 2xDuet, 1xTouch,
1xSB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000, ShairPortW,
2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, Squeezelite on Pi,  Yamaha
WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5, RivaArena 1 & 3