I tried using Right Mark Audio Analyzer to measure the frequency
response of my Pi-DAC source with some confusing results. I used a
Behringer UFO202 audio interface which is cheap but should do the job.
The first graph is a loopback test to show the response of the UFO202.
The second graph is Moode player and the third is piCorePlayer both via
a Topping E30 DAC. Both players are showing a roll off of-3.5dB at
20kHz. Where is that roll off coming from?

|Filename: picoreplayer.JPG                                         |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=35497|