[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>> BUG at /root/aufs.wcvs/aufs/fs/aufs/super.c:357!
>> must be a bug in aufs. I will fix it as soon as possible.
>
> Please apply this patch, which is against the latest source in CVS.
> If you success, it will be included in next release.
>
> This patch is only for BUG at super.c:357 only.

I applied the patch, and it seems to have worked great. But I also tried
reproducing the bug with the old source, and it doesn't seem to work.
That is, I can't get a new BUG at super.c:357. I mount /storage, do a
mount -o remount,udba=inotify /storage, and it seems to work. (NOTE:
this is this weeks monday release, *not* the version I was running when
I first stumbled upon BUG at super.c:357)

So either there were other conditions to cause my BUG @ super.c:357, or
the newest CVS fixed the problem by itself.

In any case, thanks a lot. :-)

Kindest regards, Jørgen Tjernø.