> Basically aufs frees all the resources associated with the removed
 > branch. If you didn't install /sbin/mount.aufs (and other scripts) and
 > you didn't specify 'noplink' mount option, then unflushed
 > pseudo-linked inode may still alive.

I modified initrd in order to mount the entire aufs using 'noplink'
mount option from the beginning. It doesn't help, there is still the
same problem.

I didn't test to install aufs scripts, but I belive they are only needed
for the plink feature, which was not used with noplink mount option, so
the scripts are not needed.

I tried the patch you sent me, but it does nothing, or I can't see any
output in dmesg after remount,del, I'm sorry.

Thank you

Tomas M