Hey everybody,

thanks for your suggestions!

I'll try on monday (when I have access to the SOC).

To be more presiese of my setup:
Im talking about a NAS that my or may not have a HD installd.
The situation when I have to umount the HD (aufs) is when
the user decides to reformat the hd or even change the partition layout.

Mount move sounds promissing and I'll report if and how it works for me.

Im now also thinking about exchanging the squash image with
a ro jffs(2?) partition to save some space/ram.

Have a nice weekend.

--
flip