alpha_one_x86:
> Nfs v3: ok
> Aufs + tmpfs: ok
> Aufs + nfs v3: failed

I guess what you wanted to say is 'nfsv3 for aufs writable branch was
failed.'

> *I have a lot of when for exemple I run kde:*
> aufs au_lkup_neg:631:aufsd[225]: I/O Error, b0 share should be negative.

Probably you already know what it means.

> *Then kde crash:*

There is no symbols and I don't understand what and where happened.
These hexadecimals have no meaning outside of your system.

> *I have try all options for udba=none | reval | inotify and xino/noxino
> and dlgt/nodlgt and lot of other options.
> I never write directly the writable branch.

OK.
But with your configuration, you would not be able to use udba=inotify
option.

First, give me your kernel stack trace with symbols.
And I'd recommend you to enable CONFIG_AUFS_DEBUG.

Junjiro Okajima