Tomas M:
> I just received several reports (from 5 different people) that they are
> trying to build a Live CD, and their squashfs filesystems seem corrupted
> (while extracting the squashfs image using unsquashfs results in 100% correct
> data).
>
> So it seems to me like a problem with squashfs in-kernel driver, or something.

Oh, I never meant to blame you. If my mail made you offended, I shall
apologize you.

> Anyway, how was the problem solved?
> I received only empty messages from [EMAIL PROTECTED],
> so I am unable to track your conversation :(

Actually I don't know what he did. There is no private conversation
about sqlzma between thanatermesis and me. All I know is the URL he
posted to aufs ML.
And according to the post from Michael S. Zick to aufs ML, I don't think
you made something wrong.

Junjiro Okajima