Hello.

I am trying to use newest aufs, using 2.6.24.2 and today's Monday aufs release.

'modprobe aufs' shows error message 'unknown symbol' and dmesg shows that it
doesn't know symbols do_vfsub_splice_from and do_vfsub_splice_to,

I am sure that I applied splice-2.6.23.patch correctly.
I verified 10 times that I applied them and I'm using the correct kernel.

Maybe there is a difference between do_vfsub_splice_from and do_splice_from ?
Maybe the patch should be adjusted, I don't know.

Any suggestions?
Thank you very much