Hello Phil,

Phil Miller:
> I've a problem with aufs2 and my kernel. I'm building for chakra-project.org
> the live medias. Since archlinux changed to kernel-33 series I've to update
> mine aswell. Now I'm stuck in compiling madness:
        :::
> http://www.mail-archive.com/aufs-users@lists.sourceforge.net/msg02440.html
>
> So I applyed the first patch but marble still crashes.

Yes, the first patch is wrong. The second patch is correct and it is
already included in the aufs2 GIT tree.
Also I understand you got a compile error.

> I also checked out latest aufs2-33 but couldn't compile it.
>
> Seems that is the error:
>
> /home/phil/kdemod/chakra/aufs2/src/aufs2-2.6.33_20100411/fs/aufs/f_op.c: In
> function 'aufs_mmap':
> /home/phil/kdemod/chakra/aufs2/src/aufs2-2.6.33_20100411/fs/aufs/f_op.c:668:
> error: implicit declaration of function 'mutex_set_owner'
        ::
> I had to change the include lines to get mutex.h found:
>
> sed -i -e "s~#include <../kernel/mutex~#include <linux/mutex~g" fs/aufs/f_op.c
>
> ... but still no compile.

Please try the latest version which I've release a few minutes before.
Another user reported me that he gets the same compile error. So I am
still working on, but it may work in your environment.
It is a problem of where your kernel source tree exists (instead of
include/linux) at compiling aufs2-standalone.

J. R. Okajima

Download Intel&#174; Parallel Studio Eval
http://p.sf.net/sfu/intel-sw-dev