Hi,

We have here diskless machines with aufsed /etc (rw tmpfs /etc_rw + ro
root /etc on /etc). When trying to run sungrid's qmaster daemon, we get
an oops. Without the aufsed /etc there's no oops (even when there are
other aufsed directories).

The kernel is 2.6.33.3 with aufs standalone from git (origin/aufs2, as
there doesn't seem to be origin/aufs2-33). I'm unfamiliar with git, so I
haven't managed to get the current git version. On boot it prints: aufs
2-standalone.tree-20100301

/sys/module/aufs/parameters/brs has 1
no /debug/

Attached is a tarball with the /proc/mounts, /proc/config.gz,
si_586... from /sys/fs/aufs/, and the oops (the oops sometime has a
different backtrace but it all seems to be related to mmap).

Any help before we start compiling sungrid manually will be very
appreciated,

    Yair.