Jordi Pujol:
> I have done a modified patch for the rt29,
> it includes the patch for 2.6.33-rt10 from:
>
> http://www.mail-archive.com/aufs-users@lists.sourceforge.net/msg02512.html
>
> and the mtx patch also,

Yes, only these two patches are what you need for rt25.
I have never tried rt29.

The patch you attached looks strange. Did I write it?
There exists such commit id in my GIT repository but the content is
different from yours.
Is my repository broken again, or you changed the patch but keep the
commit id?

> it works well,
> writing on an aufs cow on disk works, but is slow.

You should measure and comapre in order to find what and why is slow.
For instance,
- write to ext4 under plain linux-2.6.33.
- same with 2.6.33.5-rt25.
- with aufs2-33.
- with 2.6.33.5-rt25 + aufs2-33 + mtx patch + rwsem patch.

J. R. Okajima