Thanks all who replied this issue.

Thomas Sachau:
> I would suggest to follow the kernel maintainers. So if they support 2.6.=
> 27, keep support for it, at

That sounds reasonable.
Also I received a mail saying several distoribution will release .32.

Honestly speaking, I don't like 2.6.32 since it seems to contain a
critical bug around memory management. It consumes too much memory and
OOM happens easily on my test environment. There is no such problem in
.31 and .33, so I guess there is a fix for it somewhere in .32.xx
series. But I don't have time to check it.

My current first candidate is to stop supporting 28-30 soon.
.27 and .31 are on the border line, and I am still considering.

Also I am thinking how to do it.
When I stop supporting old version, I will
- rename the git branch, aufs2-28 --> obsoleted/aufs2-28 or something
or
- suffix for the version string, aufs2-standalone-28 -->
  aufs2-standlone-28-obsoleted or something

If you have an opinion about it, please let me know.

J. R. Okajima

http://p.sf.net/sfu/intel-atom-d2d