Hello all,

In these days I don't have enough time to develop aufs. Last monday
release was skipped actually. Unfortunately this situation will continue
for a while and I decided to stop my weekly aufs git release.
It may become monthly or longer.

Currently I have one problem report from Sonic SNES. The problem looks
like aufs related (but I am not sure yet).
Also I don't forget about supporting 2.6.39. But I am afraid it will
take some time to release aufs2.1-39.

J. R. Okajima

http://p.sf.net/sfu/whatsupgold-sd