Hi Junjiro,

I'm don't think it's a AUFS problem. See:

https://lkml.org/lkml/2011/8/15/121

And during 3.0rcX there were cifs problems that would cause a oops. It's very
difficult to get any information when it crashes, only once could I save some
logs. I'll wait for the 3.0.2 kernel and test with that. Sorry for the noise.

Thanks for your work. Hopefully Al and the other kernel folks will merge AUFS.

Regards,

Kirk

--- On Mon, 8/15/11, sf...@users.sourceforge.net <sf...@users.sourceforge.net>

download at:  http://p.sf.net/sfu/wandisco-dev2dev