Ok, but this does not solve the gcc switch bug... ;)

Either I will have to wait for next hardened-gentoo kernel release and
aufs3 ebuild mantainer to turn off constification, a no_const patch
for fsnotify_backend.c or a wise (how?) use of fsnotify struct by
Okajima.

In any case developer work when if this switch would work it woud not be needed.

PS: for the no_const patch found this for aufs3 on PLD Linux:
http://cvs.pld-linux.org/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi/cvs/packages/kernel/kernel-aufs2-no-const-grsec.patch?revision=1.6&view=markup

2012/1/3  <pagee...@freemail.hu>:
> On 3 Jan 2012 at 18:34, Andrea Zuccherelli wrote:
>
>> hfsnotify.c:208:2: error: assignment of read-only member 'br_hfsn_ops'
>>
>> I found this to be caused by grsecurity constify_plugin.
>> So i tried to disable it using
>> '-fplugin-arg-constify_plugin-no-constify' switch.
>
> newer kernels have CONFIG_PAX_CONSTIFY_PLUGIN that let you control
> constification ;).
>
> also gentoo already carries a (now seemingly incomplete) fix but it
> was written for the old (manual) ways of doing ops constification,
> with the gcc plugin approach i think it'd be enough to use the special
> noconst types (say, file_operations_no_const) in aufs.

Write once. Port to many.
http://p.sf.net/sfu/intel-appdev