hi,

Am 10.07.2012 um 17:04 schrieb sf...@users.sourceforge.net:

> While I don't understand what you want to say, if you want to say aufs
> doesn't handle nfs branch correctly, then it is a known bug. And I will
> fix it when I have time.

Sorry, for the incomplete.

I found the thread in my client, but it seems, that I've deleted a few mails ...

I have the same problem, like Thomas, but it could be interesting, if I need a
3.5.x kernel on the client side, server side, or both.

But, I wait for a bugfix and revert to NFSv3 :-)

Thanks.

cu denny
Live Security Virtual Conference