Hi,

   please see my comments in green.
   On Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 9:47 PM, <[1]sf...@users.sourceforge.net> wrote:

     Hello Haipeng,
     Haipeng Wu:

   > I have met a permission problem for directory in aufs, below is my command

             :::
     First of all, your version is too old and not supported now.
     I'd suggest you to upgrade your kernel and try reproducing the problem.

   I could reproduce the problem on my another workstation, with the kernel
   3.2.0, and os was ubuntu 12.04.

     Second, where can I get the source files of your version of aufs? Is it
     modified by Ubuntu people or youself?
     Anyway
     [2]http://kernel.ubuntu.com/git?p=ubuntu/ubuntu-lucid.git;a=summary
     seems to be totally different from yours.

   my aufs was installed with the kernel, and I didn't make any modification.

     Finally, I cannot reproduce the problem on my test system (not 2.6.38
     version).
     J. R. Okajima